Factory Tour Information
This is the best way to truly understand our manufacturing process and see what makes Olivers so special.
We want you to get the most out of your factory tour so we suggest you eat before and bring a water bottle so you can stay hydrated.
Factory Tours need to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance and are only available Monday through Friday at 9 AM or 1 PM CST.
What to Expect
1 to 3 Hours Long
Our free factory tours last between 1 and 3 hours depending on the number of people and volume of questions.
Work in Progress
This is a busy manufacturing facility so expect loud noises, dust in the air dirt on the floor and lots of smells.
Requirements & Guidelines
- You will be guided on the tour with an Oliver representative. Please stay with your guides.
- We provide safety glasses that are required for the tour.
- We provide a visitor pass required for the tour.
- Children under 14 are not permitted in the production area of the facility.
- Guests must read and sign our safety and security guidelines and plant visitor book.
- Smoking is not permitted in plants. Visitors under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to participate in the tour.
- Pets are not allowed in the factory because of the loud equipment, fiberglass dust, fiberglass slivers and aluminum fragments on the floor. We have made arrangements at a boarding facility just 2 minutes away and no cost to you. You may call them at 931-796-5550 or visit their site below:
Hohenwald, TN 38462